- Beer pong is played with two teams of people that stand at opposite ends of a beer pong table. (Any table)
- Each Team has ten or six cups (lesser cups make a quicker game play) arranged in a triangular formation on the table in front of team, filled with their choice of beverage.
- The team that starts the game is determined by a coin flip or something similar.
- Once this is determined, a person from that team starts.
- The Aim is to take turns in throwing your ping pong ball into the opposing teams cups.
- Whichever cup your ping pong lands in, the opposing team must drink the contents of the cup.
- The cup is then put to one side and that cup is now out of the game.
- You have turn throwing the ball and then your teammate has his/her turn, then the opposing team will do the same until all the cups have been removed/consumed from one side of the table.
- The first team to eliminate all the cups winds.
- Contains: 24 cups, 24 regular Ping Pong Balls
- 18 Plus Drinking Game
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.